Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
We believe that with great teaching and encouragement, children can achieve their full potential. We believe that learning should take place through:
- A broad, exciting and creative curriculum, ensuring that all pupils experience success and enjoyment in their learning
- The development of lively and enquiring minds
- A fully inclusive environment which prepares children for life in modern Britain
- A nurturing environment which encourages all pupils to develop positive learning attributes and behaviours
- Effective management of finances and resources
- A safe, secure and healthy environment which is well cared for and respected by all who use it